1. Shayne Richards started in holiday management in 2003 with, what was then, Mike Macqueen First National Yamba and embraced the training and opportunities with enthusiasm.
2. Hospitality management and broad spectrum marketing is key to the success that the First National Yamba holiday department has enjoyed under Shayne’s management and it is with our expert holiday team that together we can achieve the best possible results for your property.
3. Shayne’s success can be partly attributed to her mature age life skills and passion for holiday management and after 15 years in her current role her enthusiasm hasn’t waned.
4. Not one to rest on her laurels, Shayne continues to grow the department by setting high yet achievable goals, and once achieved, she then resets.
5. Holiday management is about relationships and Shayne enjoys excellent rapport with owners through regular personal contact building strong long-term relationships along the way.
6. With the support of a great team, Shayne is able to lead, manage and be an integral part of a cohesive, accomplished holiday department.
7. Holiday management is more than a job, it’s a lifestyle that requires interactions with guests and owners outside the normal 9-5 and Shayne lives the office culture with innovation and energy.
8. Shayne is a born communicator with an Infectious personality which allows her to achieve the best results for her guests ensuring that they feel heard and looked after.
9. Holiday management isn’t all about sunshine and Shayne has the ability to deal with complaints in a firm but successful manner resulting in a win/win for client and office.
10. Much of Shayne’s success can be attributed to the fact that she’s still thirsty for a new challenge.
Shayne’s personal ambition is to become the most successful and accessible holiday property manager on the North Coast. She ensures that she is receptive to both owners’ ambitions and holiday makers requirements, thus resulting in increasing holiday occupancy rates; a benefit for both owners and First National Yamba.
What Shayne's clients are saying
Dear Shayne, Justine and David,
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your efforts managing Burleigh Yamba over the last few years. Shayne gave us some great advice when we first took over the property and continued to do so while managing our property so expertly and with such care. We received great reviews online and have guests who continue to return every year thanks in no small way to your management capabilities. Thank you again.
Kristy McGrath - June 2021
Shayne has extensive experience in holiday rentals in the area. She has offered excellent suggestions in addressing the issues which arise in our property's location, and its unusual configuration. She has thoughtfully considered the best ways to present and market the property. She accepted we have a long term view for the property, and has been patient with the Covid situation. We are confident this will be a successful enterprise with Shayne and First National Yamba in the years to come.<
Rodney Marsh - March 2021
Shayne Richards is great to work with. We are new to holiday rentals and Shayne has made it easy for us. Highly recommend First National Yamba.
Jennene Buckley - Feb 2021
Excellent. Worth more money!
John Taylor - May 2019
Shayne does a very good job, in fact she is one of the best I have come across in many years of property rental. Hers is an extremely difficult job and she handles it efficiently with care and skill.
B & M Heagney - June 2018
We have been using Shayne Richards and First National Real Estate Yamba to manage our holiday property for over 10 years. Shayne has been a great partner in our investment properties and has achieved year on year growth rates and is always determined to ensure the properties are well maintained and presented at their best and that we are maximising occupancy.
Peter and Sally McCook - August 2017
Shayne from First National Real Estate Yamba has been responsible for our holiday rental property in Yamba NSW for the past 7 years. She has always been professional and polite in her dealings. Shayne has an eye for details and attends to any issues that arise. Our property has very good exposure through First National network and I would recommend Shayne and First National to anyone considering holiday renting in the Yamba region.
Peter James - June 2017