For sale by Openn Negotiation (online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact Richard Hunt on 0498 462 291 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Held in the same family since construction in the mid 1970’s, the sale of 29 Queen St represents a highly sought after opportunity to own a prized, central Yamba property, located on one of the most desirable streets in the 2464 postcode.
• Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential.
• 2 street frontage allowing for a myriad of development options.
• Only 220 metres to main street shops, including pharmacy, banks, post office, cafes and food stores. Central to all town beaches and walkways. Within 250m to Golf and Bowling Clubs.
• Currently established with a 2 bedroom residence upstairs and a separate self-contained living area downstairs, including 2 bedrooms and office, giving an array of living and income producing options.
• Magnificent garage/workshop with oversize automatic roller doors – ideal for boat, van and 4WD’s easily accessed off the rear laneway.
• Additional side access if needed leading to manicured easy care backyard perfect for family gatherings.
Lovingly cared for and impeccably well presented, this is an opportunity for all… be it your own slice of holiday paradise, a full time family residence or dual income producing asset, not to mention future nest egg…
29 Queen Street, Yamba, 45 years in the making and obviously not a property to be missed. Contact us today to register your interest.
1. Logon to www.openn.com.au
2. Sign-up for free - verify your email or mobile - login
3. Search for the property "29 Queen Street, Yamba"
4. Click "Place a Bid"
5. Submit your start bid/offer price (this will not be applied until you have been qualified by the agent)
6. Paperwork will then be emailed to you to sign electronically with your terms of choice
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.
- Built in Robes
- Hot Water Electric
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- In Town
- Yamba Hill
- 2 Storey
- Dual street access