For sale by Openn Negotiation (online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at anytime. Contact Richard Hunt on 0498 462 291 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
With 3 letting opportunities from 2 beach cottages on the 1 block, the only decision will be what to do with them? Live in 1 – rent out 2 (permanent and/or holiday); holiday or permanent let all 3; convert to 1 large family home; redevelop the site … decisions, decisions!
Located only 300 metres to Pippi Beach and just 500m to the town centre, you are sat squarely in the middle of the tourism sector of this burgeoning coastal town.
Without question, a unique opportunity to own a slice of ‘old’ Yamba, a town that is very rapidly becoming new.
65 Yamba Street will provide you with it all… a great home and/or holiday units with plenty of additional off street parking and future development potential. Don’t delay, Yamba is getting hotter by the minute!
To become qualified to take part in this auction, simply follow these instructions:
1. Logon to www.openn.com.au
2. Sign-up for free - verify your email or mobile - login
3. Search for the property "65 Yamba Street, Yamba"
4. Click "Place a Bid"
5. Submit your start bid/offer price (this will not be applied until you have been qualified by the agent)
6. Paperwork will then be emailed to you to sign electronically with your terms of choice
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.
- Built in Robes
- Hot Water Electric
- Fully Fenced
- Air Conditioning
- In Town
- 3 Power Meters
- 3 Lettable Units/Spaces (2 bed beach cottage with attached 1 bed flat and freestanding 1 bed flat)