For sale by Openn Negotiation (online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at anytime. Contact Richard Hunt on 0498 462 291 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
A truly unique offering in Yamba, this stunning home set on 4,230m2 (yes, over 1 acre) of residential zoned land is just 500 metres from the Clarence River boat ramp and within 2 kms to Yamba’s main street shops and beaches.
• Immaculate renovated 3 bedroom home with resort style in ground heated pool.
• Huge 10m x 13m colorbond shed with high opening roller doors giving room enough for all your toys and a workshop!
• North east facing outdoor screened room overlooks the pool and private bushland back yard.
• Solar electricity, air conditioning and even a palatial chook run mean all of the extras that you may want or wish for have already been taken care of.
• Zoned R1 General Residential, this property not only has obvious appeal now, but holds great value for future development.
A seldom found private retreat, the ideal combination of modern living with room to move, and all in the perfect location – 28 Golding Street will have you living the good life!
To become qualified to take part in this auction, simply follow these instructions:
1. Logon to www.openn.com.au
2. Sign-up for free - verify your email or mobile - login
3. Search for the property "28 Golding Street, Yamba"
4. Click "Place a Bid"
5. Submit your start bid/offer price (this will not be applied until you have been qualified by the agent)
6. Paperwork will then be emailed to you to sign electronically with your terms of choice
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Screened outdoor room
- Rural outlook
- R1 Residential zoned