3 2 2
It’s been proven that gazing over water is relaxing. And there are so many tranquillity inducing options in this 2 level townhouse:
- on the upstairs verandah with a cuppa;
- the downstairs courtyard with a cold one;
- from the lounge while catching up on the evening news;
- from the kitchen while you whip up the family dinner;
- even on a lazy Sunday morning sleep in from your warm bed!
As for those bedrooms facing over the complex, the soothing sound of the water will filter through and calm will be retained!
And if all this water has you wanting to immerse yourself, there’s an inground pool in this secure complex and a jetty out front – the perfect place to moor your boat or drop in a line!
And if dropping in a line doesn’t result in a feed, it’s a very short walk to some of the best food in town!
3 2 2
Property Type - Townhouse
Land Area - 231m2
Council Rates - $2,264
Built in Robes