For sale by Openn Negotiation (online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at anytime. Contact Richard Hunt on 0498 462 291 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Properties that are as easy and convenient as 54 The Mainbrace don’t come to market often - a substantial 4 bedroom home, located at the end of one of Yamba’s premier waterfront streets with a large 16m pontoon allowing simple & easy deepwater access for the biggest of boats straight out to the river and beyond. A North east aspect across the inlet means you can enjoy the outside all year round, and with 3 separate entertaining areas inside, the weather can’t spoil your plans. Not to mention that being located just 200m from the Yamba Shores Tavern, there is always an even easier option!
Be it your full time waterfront, boating & lifestyle retreat, or a home away from home, 54 the Mainbrace, Yamba, is most certainly not to be missed!
• 962sqm block with double pontoon
• Formal entertaining room with 3m high ceiling
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C
• Double garage and Double carport
• Additional entertaining room and sun room
• Low maintenance fully fenced yard
To become qualified to take part in this auction, simply follow these instructions:
1. Logon to www.openn.com.au
2. Sign-up for free - verify your email or mobile - login
3. Search for the property "54 The Mainbrace, Yamba"
4. Click "Place a Bid"
5. Submit your start bid/offer price (this will not be applied until you have been qualified by the agent)
6. Paperwork will then be emailed to you to sign electronically with your terms of choice
DISCLAIMER: Whilst First National Yamba has taken every precaution to establish accuracy of information in marketing, all relevant checks and searches are to be carried out by any prospective purchaser to verify the information provided.
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fixed pontoon